SGG Immigration LLP attorneys share a dedication to practice excellence and learning. The Law Firm is certified by the State Bar of California to offer courses to attorneys for continuing legal education (“CLE”) credit. The CLE provider series supplements internal training programs that enables all our attorneys to stay abreast of the current developments in the fast-changing speciality of immigration practice. Our commitment to the certified specialist program of the State Bar of California — which requires a broad range of experience and specialized education — is another expression of our professional dedication. We have more certified specialists in immigration law than any other law firm. Our attorneys are encouraged, too, to develop expertise in diverse sub-specialties of their choosing. We regularly serve in leadership positions, provide practice guidance to other attorneys, and publish our legal work in immigration law journals. Our non-attorney staff also participates in regular training courses taught by our expert attorneys.
The Law Firm has proven to be a stable, engaging, pleasant place for legal work. We are committed to generously compensating all employees who perform well. Employees enjoy a 401(k) option, parking/transportation allowance, and a complete medical benefits package including health, vision, dental and long term disability coverage.
At Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP we’re always looking for the best talent so contact us by e-mail at email@example.com if you think you would make a valuable addition to our team!
SGG Immigration LLP is a growing, full-service law firm with an international reputation for achieving outstanding results in the practice of immigration law. The firm’s expertise covers a broad range of matters, including investor, employment and family-based immigration. The firm’s expertise covers a broad range of matters, including investor, employment and family-based immigration, and federal court litigation. We are known for our depth of experience and commitment to excellence. The firm supports associate development, pro bono representation, and community service. The law firm maintains a friendly and diverse working environment devoted to employee satisfaction.
SGG Immigration’s Family & Litigation Group seeks an attorney with 3 to 5 years of experience in family-based immigration practice and removal proceedings, including:
- Naturalization applications, I-751 petitions, VAWA petitions, consular processing, and adjustment of status applications.
- Asylum briefs, waivers of inadmissibility, motions to reopen/reconsider, pre-hearing statements, and appeals.
- Appearances before Immigration Court and USCIS.
- 3+ years of attorney experience in family-based immigration, removal defense and/or immigration litigation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple case types and deadlines
- Sensitivity to working with refugees and survivors of crime, abuse and torture
- Fluency in Windows, MSOffice
- Proficiency with law firm technology and adaptability to new software
- Spanish fluency preferred but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
SGG Immigration offers competitive salaries; a comprehensive healthcare package; and a 401k retirement plan with discretionary profit sharing.
How to Apply:
Send (1) a cover letter; (2) a CV/resume; and (3) a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.