Numerous SGG attorneys will be speaking at the 2017 AILA annual conference in New Orleans, Louisiana. Click here for the full schedule of events.
June 21, 2017
- Heather Poole is the Discussion Leader for Family Immigration 101.
June 22, 2017
- Kathy Grzegorek will present Tricky LCA and PERM Issues for a Mobile Workforce.
- Elsie Arias will panel EB-5 Basics: Getting Ready for Your First Investor Case.
- Tiffany Chang will panel Exceptional/Extraordinary/Outstanding: Where Do You Fit?
June 23, 2017
- Yeu Hong is the Discussion Leader for the US Citizenship and Immigration Service Ombudsman’s Office Open Forum.
June 24, 2017
- Helen Sklar will panel Ethical Challenges of Engagement Agreements and Fees
- David Strashnoy will panel Deja Vu All Over Again: Refiling vs. Appealing.